Our Clubhouse cafe serves delicious, locally sourced food and drink. We will be open all day, every day, for anyone attending a class within the clubhouse, or whose child is using the soft play. Amazing ice cream from Dolcettis, Quality Coffee, Juices from Bensons, and gorgeous baked treats from Cakes By Desire and Very Vanilla.
After the Soft Play closes, we will still be serving hot and cold beverages to anyone attending a late class with Clubhouse Fitness.
Our meals are freshly made to order and we have all ages in mind.
In August 2018, our Clubhouse Cafe was also awarded a Food Hygiene Rating of 5!
Below is a sample menu:
- Tot’s Toast With your choice of: Jam, Marmalade, Honey, or Marmite.
- All the above can be served on white, brown, or gluten free bread
- Toast – With your choice of: Jam, Marmalade, Honey or Marmite.
- The above can be served with white, brown or gluten free bread
- Small Sandwiches – with your choice of: Cheese, Ham or Jam. Served with crisps and cucumber
- The above can be served on white, brown, or gluten free bread
- Small Paninis with your choice of: Cheese, Cheese and tomato, Ham & Cheese, Chicken & Mayo. Served with crisps and cucumber
- Pick & Mix – Weaning Platter (6 months +) Choose 4 items from: Houmous, Bread sticks, Cheese, Banana, Raisins, Yoghurt
- Little Jacket Potatoes with a choice of fillings
- Jackets – With your choice of Butter, Cheese, Ham, Baked Beans or Tuna Mayo Served with a salad garnish
- Salad Bowls – Simply choose your delicious fillings and pay at the counter.
- Baguettes & Panini’s – Cheese (V) Ham, Ham and Cheese, Tuna Mayo, Tomato and Mozzarella (V), Bacon Brie & Cranberry
- A selection of Home-made cakes, pastries and Cookies are also available
- We also have menu boards with daily specials.
Whilst every effort is made to minimise nut content, the Clubhouse cannot guarantee all food dishes are nut free. Please discuss any allergies with the serving staff.