Our Clubhouse cafe serves delicious, locally sourced food and drink. We will be open all day, every day, for anyone attending a class within the clubhouse, or whose child is using the facilities. Amazing ice cream from Dolcettis, our own branded quality Coffee beans, Juices from Bensons, yummy free range eggs from Billy’s Woodland Eggs and gorgeous in house baked cakes and freshly made soup.
After the Soft Play closes, we will still be serving hot and cold beverages to anyone attending a late class with NCGTA our Gymnastics Club.
Our meals are freshly made to order and we have all ages in mind.
In August 2018, our Clubhouse Cafe was also awarded a Food Hygiene Rating of 5!
Below is a sample menu:
- Toast – With your choice of: Jam, Marmalade, Honey or Marmite.
Gluten Free Bread Available
- Breakfast Waffles – with a choice of 2 toppings
- Granola – served with yoghurt & berry compote
- Dippy Eggs – served with toast soldiers
- Breakfast Pancakes – served with a choice of toppings
- Breakfast Bagel – with smashed avocado & bacon
- Bacon Bap
- Cheese on Toast
- Beans on Toast
- Freshly Baked Croissants
- Small Sandwiches – with your choice of: Cheese, Ham or Jam. Served with crisps and cucumber
- The above can be served on white, brown, or gluten free bread
- Small Paninis with your choice of: Cheese, Cheese and tomato, Ham & Cheese, Chicken & Mayo. Served with crisps and cucumber
- Pick & Mix – Weaning Platter (6 months +) Choose 4 items from: Houmous, Bread sticks, Cheese, Banana, Raisins, Yoghurt
- Little Jacket Potatoes with a choice of fillings
- Little Owl Pasta – Tomato sauce or pesto and cheese
- Jacket Potatoes – With your choice of Butter, Cheese, Ham, Baked Beans or Tuna Mayo Served with a salad garnish
- A Range of Salads Options
- Baguettes & Panini’s – Including cheese (V) Ham, Ham and Cheese, Tuna Mayo, Tomato and Mozzarella (V), Bacon Brie & Cranberry
- House Bagels – Bacon & avocado, Smoked Salmon & cream cheese
- A selection of Home-made cakes, pastries and Cookies are also available
- We also have menu boards with daily specials.
Whilst every effort is made to minimise nut content, the Clubhouse cannot guarantee all food dishes are nut free. Please discuss any allergies with the serving staff.