Parties Terms & Conditions:
We’re here to help you throw your child a great party. In order to do this, please make sure you look through all terms and conditions and are happy before you get things booked.
•All party guests must be registered on a party guest list (submitted to us at least 48 hours before the party starts). Those booking a soft play party must read our Clubhouse Rules of Play and ensure all adults in the group are aware of and adhere to the rules whilst they and their child/children are on the premises.
•Party slots are limited and are booked on a first come, first served basis.
•A party must be paid in full at time of booking to guarantee the slot.
•Soft Play Parties at Cotswold Clubhouse are not exclusive unless booked as an out of hours Private Hire. However, we will allocate a room for your party which is exclusive to you for the party’s time slot.
•Cancellations up until 2 weeks prior to the party date will only be eligible for 25% of the party cost to be refunded. If, for some unforeseen reason, Cotswold Clubhouse have to cancel a party, all monies would be refunded.
•Cancellations less than 2 weeks before the scheduled start time are required to pay 100% of the full party balance.
•If there are adverse weather conditions and the party venue is unable to open on the day of the party, we can postpone the party to another date acceptable to both parties.
•Party bookings can be made for less than the minimum number of guests but will be charged for the minimum number of party guests.
•The party room must be vacated at the end of the Party time slot, to enable us to prepare for the following booking. We will give enough notice to do this – it will be your responsibility to ensure all of the groups property is removed by this time.
As the Party Organiser, you are responsible for:-
- Ensuring that the details of your booking are correct and alerting Cotswold Clubhouse to any amendments required, in line with the Terms & Conditions of booking.
- Making sure that we are aware of any additional needs for your party group.
- You must remain within Cotswold Clubhouse at all times throughout the party.
- Ensuring that all members of the party group are aware of our Rules of Play
- Ensuring all children wear socks at all times on the play equipment or gymnasium equipment.
- Confirmation of your party booking is based upon your acceptance and adherence of our Party Terms & Conditions. Our team are here to help – please ask if you need assistance.