Open Clubhouse Terms & Conditions
We are delighted to offer this fantastic, open playground for your children. In order to ensure it is a fun and safe play session, please read the below terms & Conditions.
- Booking is now required. Please also visit the safety protocols on our home page, to understand the new elements in place, following government guidelines.
- Socks must be worn when on the gymnasium apparatus and soft play. No shoes allowed. Socks can be purchased at the front desk if required.
- An adult MUST be present with a child to ensure their safety and help them play. A NCGTA Instructor will be present in the gymnasium; but only for supervision, not for guidance and coaching.
- Adults are NOT to use the equipment in the gymnasium. Adults are there to ensure the safety of your children.
- Please ensure older children do not enter to toddler area of the soft play. This is for 3 years and under only.
- For children’s safety and protection of gym equipment, please no buckles, zips, jewellery or watches. We advise long hair is tied up and it is best to wear leggings or tracksuit bottoms.
- An electronic waiver MUST be signed before entry into Open Clubhouse.
- Parents and guardians are solely responsible for the control, care and safety of their child/children at all times whist at Cotswold Clubhouse.
- No food or drink is allowed on any of the play or gym equipment.
- In the event of an accident or injury, please report to a member of the Clubhouse team immediately. This will be recorded in our accident book and care administered as required.
- No child wearing a plaster cast may play in or enter any play equipment for their own safety and the safety of other children.